Lillians on Lovedale is a spacious
and elegant country house on 25 acres available for self-contained accommodation.
Set back on an old Lovedale dairy property in the Hunter Valley, Lillians is the
perfect get-away for for 2 couples or a family with 2 children to completely relax
and rejuvenate in total privacy and seclusion.
There is only the one house on the property. Although in the style of the old homestead,
the house is very open with a modern kitchen, two fresh white bathrooms and two
romantic bedrooms, furnished in a fresh, simple country style with an eclectic collection
of antiques and original artworks. The main bathroom features a lavish two person
spa. French doors from each room open onto wide verandahs on every side of the house.
- 25 acres of seclusion to yourselves
- Complimentary bottle of Allandale wine
- Included in the rate is a breakfast hamper with croissants, juice, Twinings teas, Lavazza coffee, cereal, fruit, muesli, milk, bread, butter, jams, eggs & bacon
- Ducted air conditioning and an open wood fire
- Large spa bath for 2 people
- Washing machine & dryer
- Crisp white linen & fluffy towels
- TV, DVD, VCR & CD player
- Full granite kitchen including dishwasher & microwave
- Hairdryers, L'Occitane soaps, shampoo & conditioner
- Hooded BBQ & outdoor dining setting
- Any booking of 3 nights or more attracts a 10% discount for the entire booking
- Only minutes to Lovedale wineries, restaurants and golf course
Visit the website for further information and bookings